Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Chinese Only
The Selection will be conducted as follows.
Please note that Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences only issues "Letter of Admission" not "Letter of Acceptance"
1. First you must pass a preliminary examination given by the Japanese Embassy in China.
2. Choose a professor of desired choice from the List of Research Areas of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The list of Faculty and Field of Research
3. Submit all the required documents to International Students Advising Room.
Please send all the required documents listed below in PDF format to International Student Advising Room.
- A copy of the certificate of the preliminary selection issued by the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General.
- Attested copies of all the documents you submitted to the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General application forms, study plan, transcript, diploma, abstracts of theses, recommendation letter, medical certificate, etc.
- Application form in the prescribed form of Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences<pdf>
4. Application due
August 16, 2017
Decision will be made totally by examining application documents and e-mail interview with the professor of the laboratory of desired choice.
6. Announcement of results
Letter of admission will be issued and sent by postal mail on September 1, 2017.
In case of fail results, the notification will be sent as soon as the selection committee is over.